SENSITIVITY Limited Ingredient Duck Wet Cat Food Pâté Tetra Pak, 6.4oz
- 0.18 KGS
GO! SENSITIVITY LIMITED INGREDIENT DUCK WET CAT FOOD PÂTÉ TETRA PAK, 6.4OZ
READY. SET. GO!
For cats who “shouldn’t eat this and can’t eat that”. Our GO! SENSITIVITIES recipes were created for pets with specific dietary needs. But all cats will love them! Carefully prepared with all the nutrients your cat requires including premium quality cage-free duck which provides your cat with essential amino acids for strong muscles, while omega oils help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Premium quality cage-free duck as a single poultry protein source
- Cranberries with antioxidants to support immune system function & support urinary tract health
- Pumpkin to support good digestion
- Omega oils for healthy skin & coat
- Flaxseed for omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and fibre
- Taurine to aid vision and heart function
- 0% by-product meals, added growth hormones, artificial preservatives, wheat, corn or soy
- Grain & gluten free recipe
Duck, Duck Broth, Tapioca, Dried Egg Whites, Pumpkin, Cranberries, Flaxseed, Cassia Gum, Guar Gum, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Salmon Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, D-calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Salt, Magnesium Sulphate.
Crude protein (min) 7.5%
Crude fat (min) 5.5%
Crude fibre (max) 1%
Moisture (max) 78%
Serve as a treat, a topper or as a complete and balanced food for your cat.
- Adult: Feed approx. 1 carton per 6-8lbs of body weight per day.
- Kitten: Feed up to 2x adult amount.
- Gestation & Lactation: Feed up to 3x normal adult amount.
Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. The amount of food your cat requires will depend on activity level, age, breed of cat, and climate.